The World’s Most Beautiful Libraries
“Without libraries what have we? We have no past and no future.” -Ray Bradbury
For centuries, books have housed the collective knowledge of the world and formed the foundations of educational institutions. Given that these objects contain such value, it only makes sense that throughout history people have constructed beautiful buildings to house them.
We put together a list of some of the most beautiful libraries as captured by Instagrammers around the world. For more photos from these architectural wonders, check out their linked location pages below.
- Stuttgart City Library, Stuttgart, Germany
- Trinity College Library, Dublin, Ireland
- Library of Alexandria, Alexandria, Egypt
- Real Gabinete Português de Leitura, Rio de Janiero, Brazil
- The Royal Danish Library, Copenhagen, Denmark
- George Peabody Library, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Kanazawa Umimirai Library, Kanazawa City, Japan
- New York Public Library, New York City, NY
ive been waiting my whole life for this gifset
My spirit animal.
Over forty years later:
((I will never not reblog this.))
OH MY GOD
Welcome to tumblr
fandom, fandom, gay porn, fandom, fandom
can someone please put the yahoo logo over mark’s face?
You know, this is not about K fandom only but this thing always happens in every anime fandom… Well, yes, it’s about shipping or pairing or OTP or whatever you call it…
Since now I’m in love with the K anime, so I will mainly talk about it.
My main OTP (for your information) is Reisaru, and…
I don’t know about you guys, but the naruto tag going nuts is really entertaining.
One of the best animated villains in the entire fucking universe.
It’s been months since I last checked the sasuhina tag, and when I did…
BAM! Chapter 631 babyyyyy!
All these positive and fun aura made me remember why I shipped these two in the first place ;W;
////and all this rejoicing because they shared a page. I love this ship! XD